Sunday, October 5, 2008

When everything is crazy...


...I seem to start a project. I think it's coming to the realization that I can't control much, so I want to control something. Sometimes it's sorting out outgrown clothes, or cleaning a closet, or organizing the shelves in the garage. Sometimes though it has something fun to show for it. We recently created a makeshift fourth bedroom in our 3-bedroom- 1400-square-foot house. So now Maggie has her own room (and so does Susannah). I am finally getting to decorate a "baby" room again. This was the name sign I made out of cardboard for over her crib. 

4 comments:

Juelle said...

Gorgeous! Definitely make more.

Juelle said...

Gorgeous! Definitely make more. Love you.

Laura said...

Did you do that free-hand? It's beautiful!

The Favelos said...

That is awesome!!!