Sunday, October 5, 2008

They are all so different!


I know, everyone tells you when you have more than one child that they are all so different. Sometimes though it just really hits me how different they all are. I know if I had more (God forbid), they would still be different again. God is so amazing. It seems with every new child, you have to eat a few more words as well. Each of my children has had a comfort tool - the oldest: thumby, next in line: paci, boy: deet (looks awfully like a horsey to the untrained eye) and new baby: two fingers. It was bad enough that my five year old going to kinder still asks for her paci. But now I have a "finger" child. I never was a big fan of the finger-sucking-look. But I know enough as a mother to embrace whatever makes a baby happy - within reason! So, I am taking a deep breath and enjoying looking at such a cute face. Who couldn't love that face!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have 2 finger suckers, I feel your pain!