Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Break





I am so thankful for a break. It used to be that I didn't like breaks from school because everyone was home. Now, it's the reverse.  A break for them is a break for me. Yippee! I started my vacation by reading a whole book last night. It was a "fluffy" fiction book - Twenty Wishes. It did inspire me to maybe make my own Twenty Wishes list.  Today I am planning on making a CD of Thanksgiving/Harvest hymns that I remember from my childhood to play this week. Music was very important for me growing up, and I am determined to expose my kids to all kinds of music. I also plan on starting and completing Christmas shopping/making this week. Probably a little bit of a dream, but that's what I am aiming for. Monday is Jesse's birthday party - so I have some preparing for that, though it will be VERY low key. We are really looking forward to spending time as a family this week, and seeing more family. Jesse's birthday is on Thanksgiving day. We have a lot to be thankful for, including this break! 

No comments: